Sunday, January 10, 2010

DT Love!!

Okay, so Mystic Paper's Design Team is going to be so FUN!! Look what I got to create something with this month. Cosmo Cricket's "Love Notes" line ~ papers, journal cards, die cut punch-outs, and even a page that you fold into a little mini album.

The colors are muted and wonderful. Actually I just saw a sunset two nights ago that reminded me of these papers.


My kit also included this delicate purple lace. I don't think I have ever seen quite this color of purple lace ever before. You have to see it in person at Mystic to know how gorgeous it really is. Wait until you see what I did with it. I think it is going to be my new favorite thing. :)


All the DT girls at Mystic were assigned "Love." (That's sounds funny how I wrote it here, like kissing homework or something.) Anyhow, if you need inspiration for Valentines day, or anything love, love, love, check out Patty, Jenna, and Sheri's blogs to see what they got in their DT kit, and what they create.


And . . . don't forget to check back to see what I made with my kit.


Love and {{HUGS}}

Holly,Siggy,Rhinestone,Name

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

I can't wait to see what you did with it either!! I got Prima Paper and a Bo Bunny word book. Stop by and take a look!