Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some clever ideas. . .

. . . from the design team at Mystic Paper.

Our fearless leader, Patty, started by altering and berry-adorning postcards and then decided to turn them all into the most darling banner.

Jenna got to use a beautiful Webster's Pages line. She used some of Mystic's wonderful vintage glass bottles in a way I never would have thought of.

I just have to say, Jenna reminds me so much of Kimberly Williams-Paisley. You know "Annie Banks." - - - - That is, the daughter in Father of the Bride. :) Did you know she is married to country singer Brad Paisley? I just found that out myself, thought I would share. Jenna is just as cute as Kimberly and seems just as sweet too!

(You can check out more on their blogs by clicking on their names.)

Holly,Siggy,Rhinestone,Name

No comments: