Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mystic Paper Feb Kit

It's been a little while since you have seen a Mystic Paper design team project from me, right?  We took a little break for the holidays, but now we are back in full swing. Yay!  Of course out of practice, I was so excited to use the poster size Cavalini paper that I cut it all apart before I took a photo, but you get the idea.


How lovely is the vintage valentine print?  Also included in my kit are love tickets, red and white seam binding and some sweet, lacy heart doilies.  Hope you'll come back soon to see my creation.  :)  Don't forget to stop by Sheri and Jenna's blogs to see their kits too.

Hugs! p.s. I am too excited today because I am cashing in on a Christmas present from my hubby, 60 minutes at Massage Envy.  Wheeeeee!  Relaxation here I come.

1 comment:

Rella said...

Such lovely Valentine sweetness!! I can't wait to see what you create, my friend...Princess H!!!

xox Rella