Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cabbage Roses

My latest creations for a fabric/ribbon flower swap on my Marie Antoinette Mail Art group.  They are about 3 inches wide and made from torn fabric.  I experimented with sewing the strip to a matching background until I got it to look how I wanted.


Wouldn't these look so pretty on a purse?  Or as a statement hair piece?  I can't wait to make more and start accesorizing.  If you love them I would be interested in making more to sell, just drop me a line.


Happy Saturday friends and thank you so much for visiting and for your wonderful, encouraging comments.

4 comments:

Anna Fallas said...

OMG those flowers are so beautiful I love that torn look and the colors are so shabby chic. I would love to buy some from you if you are willing to sell them. Totally love your work and your girls are beautiful how lucky are you I have 3 boys no girly stuff in my house LOL!!!!

debi said...

Holly, your roses are beautiful!! Love the pretty colors you chose, they're just dreamy!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

These roses are fabulous, Holly!! can't wait to see what direction you take them in next!

eclectic archivist said...

Holly your flowers are awesome!