Wednesday, January 26, 2011

For the LOVE of Cupcakes!

We celebrated my daughter's 4th birthday this past weekend and I'll share more on that fun party later, but for now I just had to share the dessert that was so good I already had to make it again for my friends who came over last night for a Valentine project.  To be honest I am sitting here eating one for breakfast right now, ha!

Pink Strawberry Frosted
Sparkly Sugar Coated Chocolate Cupcakes!  {Sigh}

They looked so pretty on my new glass cake plates.  I am going to get a ton of use out of these babies!


Not only are they super tasty, they are simply gorgeous. IMHO.  I got the sparkle sugar from TJ Maxx and I already know I want more.  Tee hee hee.

I thought those pink poofy beauties were perfect to share with my new tea cup.  This will be my second tea party with Terri and Martha for Tea Cup Tuesday and I have to say, I'm already becoming addicted.  :)  As I said before, I am no Cup Connoisseur.  I chose this one simply because it I love it.


The very smudged stamp reads Made in Habsburg Austria.  I love the pale teal color of it.  (Okay, so I am easily pleased.  A regular day PollyAnna.  That's not so bad is it?)

So good day to you all, Cupcake wishes & Tea Cup dreams,

4 comments:

Terri said...

Oh my gosh! Those cupcakes are so divine and so Marie! I could eat three right now!
And your tea cup is absolutely lovely. Austrian cups are real beauties, and your cup with the pretty flowers and fab cup design is perfect. And you say your not a connoisseur?
I too love that color of blue the backstamp is.
Hugs,
Terri

debi said...

Holly, your pretty pink cupcakes look simply scrumptious! Just perfect with your gorgeous tea cup!

Holly Loves Art said...

The cupcakes are just beautiful! I'm sure there were lots of happy little girls giggling over those! I'd be one of them. ha!

Hope you're having a great week.
Cheers,
Holly

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Those cupcakes look so good. I am going to have to find me a sweet. I need a cupcake. Your tea cup is beautiful as well. Thank you so much for joining us this week. I look forward to seeing what you are going to tempt us with next week. Blessings, Martha