Don't you just love the movies? This card was fun to put together once I came up with the idea. I used this week's sketch from the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Gotta love em for the inspiration they bring. Thanks gals! Creating this card triggered memories of all the phases I have been through with regards to theater.
- Riding in my aunt Cherrie's car to the movies with all the cousins, taking turns sticking our heads out the sun roof.
- The first movie I saw without my parents was Look Who's Talking. The beginning was pretty risque and embarrassing for my age.
- Ditching my mom to sit with a friend for Jurassic Park. (Poor mother dear was totally freaked!)
- Edgar Allen Poe The Raven at Gammage. (English geek, yes I am.)
- Titanic in the old Payson theater.
- Driving to Superstition with my older than high-school beau (now hubby) for a flick and a mall crawl.
- Renting movies and getting Papa Murphy's every weekend in Washington State.
- My virgin musical, Wicked. Got hooked, saw Lion King & Little Shop of Horrors. (Side story: Until the playbill was in my hand, I thought I was seeing "The Little Shop of Whores" about a man-eating plant. Hahahahaha!)
- Now movies are a. . . well, a delicacy to be savored when allowed the pleasure.