Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Izzy's Hat

Oh it's been too long since I last scrapbooked; how I have missed it so.  Part of my Mystic Paper assignment this month was a layout and I was thrilled, yippee!  Here is what I came up with from the 7Gypsies paper and the wallpaper border.

This bitty beauty is my younger daughter last Fall.  The coloring in these photos of her coordinated so wonderfully with my kit.  The frame around the photo, the frame corners as well as the flowers, I cut from the amazing wallpaper border.

I trimmed around pieces from the wallpaper and used pop dots to elevate the leaves around this photo.  I left the white border to really make it pop.

A circle cut from a manilla folder daubed with Tattered Rose distress ink and misted with water.  Grungeboard letters painted white and rubbed generously with Brushed Corduroy.  The trim in my kit was perfect for the curve of the circle.  Then I just added some doodle dots with brown marker.

Don't you just love her chubby arm?  It makes me so happy.  She is about to turn 3 this summer and still hasn't quite lost the baby squishyness yet.  Awe, proud mama heart is swelling now.  :)  Enjoy~

2 comments:

Createology said...

Great layout and doesn't detract from that little cutie! Happy Scrapping...

cheryl said...

oh this is one stunning layout,the detail and dimension is just brilliant,gorgeous photo too hugs cheryl xxx