Monday, July 04, 2011

Free Marie ATCs

Happy 4th of July everyone!  I made these ATC's for a Red, White and Blue themed swap with my Marie Antoinette Mail Art group.  Can you tell I love swapping with them?  I do I do I do.  :)


Lots of neat things on these cards.  Embossed pearly wallpaper, a stamped birdcage, a Copic colored Marie, a Stickled blue bird, "Free" text from a vintage dictionary, flapper fringe, lacy trim and silver glass glitter.  I had so much fun playing with my pretty stuff on these.


Hope you all had a safe and fun weekend.  My hubby grilled the most delicious steaks last night, YUM!
Take care,

3 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Holly,
These are lovely.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi.
enJOY a beautiful week,
Kimberly

cheryl said...

oh wow these are gorgeous atcs,just love the detail and adore that lace hugs cheryl xx

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

they sure are fabulous