Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy

Happy.  Yes.

Happy I get the chance to create.
 
Happy I get to give.  It has always blessed my heart to put together presents and surprises for others.  This heart I made went to Kris for a MAMA swap.

Happy I found a bunch of Vintage Valentine Postcards at an antique store last year.  I have been having all kinds of fun with them.  Here I shrunk one to add to the heart's pocket.  I so need to share them, I completely forgot this year.  Maybe I will do a belated Love Post.

So happy my daughter (honest to goodness) read her first word this morning.  It was LOVE, read off a conversation heart.  She must have remembered it from last week when we were writing Valentine cards to her preschool friends.  I wrote it out for her to look at and copy.  And today she held out her candy and said, "Does this say 'LOVE?'"

Happy Valentine's Day

**Happy 100th Birthday Arizona!**  Oh Arizona, yes, the Grand Canyon State.  We all adore you and think you are great.  Your sunsets have a magic gleam, Arizona bring us a dreeeeaaamm!  Sorry, I break into song every so often... I'm lying it happens all the time.  That one is from 5th grade choir.  Heehee!

Happy, delighted, giddy, overwhelmed with joy that I get to stay home with my little girls.  Tessa starts kindergarten this year, yikes.  I am so taking advantage of this special time with my itty bitties.  I made them heart shaped cinnamon rolls this morning.  Pinterest idea.

Sharing this with you makes me happy. Thank you for letting me, and a happy day to you!

7 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Happy Valentine's day! That heart is gorgeous! What a sweet memorie that her first read word is Love!

Yep...Happy Birthday to our AZ!!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. The words of children have so much meaning. More than we know! Happy Valentine's Day and hope the word Love is an everyday word.
2 sweet!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very pretty and so are those tussy cones! You make lovely treasures.
Deb

Mary Brockway said...

Yummo!!! It hit me hard when you said Tessa starts K this year...NOO! Enjoy it while you can, Mama :-). Hugs!!!

Christie said...

OH MY GOSH! This is amazing!!! Wowzers!!! I wish I was the one at the receiving end of your swap!
Love that you get to stay home with your girls. And how fun that the first word your daughter read was, LOVE! Too cute!

Cassandra said...

Hello Holly!

I wanted to stop by to let you know you where the winner of my handbag and tea! Email me your address to cdvcreations at yahoo.com

Congrats!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

What a gorgeous heart! It is breath taking!!!