This week for Midnight Madness I got to use a Priscilla Styles Store image with the gorgeous papers from our sponsor Paper Temptress. You might be able to tell that I went Spellbinders crazzzzzy with this one. So much FUN with these amazing papers.
- Sky Blue Glossy for the background which I embossed with a snowflake motif, then inked the raised portion with a sponge daubbed in Timber Brown Staz-on. (Close up below.)
- Cappucino Text Only: Have to say this is one of my favorites! I die cut first and then went to town with a Sepia Copic. I left the Spellbinders die in place and then used it as a stencil for the middle rectangle. On the upper and lower rectangles I carefully colored the debossed edge to make the shape pop from the page a bit.
- Emerald (Stardreams em): This paper is a deliciously divine metalic cardstock!
- Ice Jade Vellum: Again die cut and embossed. The green is so subtle it looks great with all different backgrounds.
- Ice Pearl Glossy: For perfect snowflakes... this paper is AWESOME! I Copic colored using my Spellbinders die as a stencil.
Above is a look at all the different layers and embossing I did. And below is a close-up of Priscilla's beautiful Fairy image. I covered sweet flowers on her dress so she would fit with my snow theme. I added Mica flakes to her wand and wings and pearl puffy paint to her hair.
I had a total blast with this card!
This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
Enter one style or both this week.