Monday, November 08, 2010

Hallo-Cuties

Halloween has become such a fun time for me.  I am blessed with two beautiful girls and the thrill of experiencing all the festivities as if they are brand-new.

I sewed the girls' costumes again this year.  As most of you know I am obsessed with Marie Antoinette, so now my 3 year old, Tessa, is equally enthralled.  She ran around all week saying,  "I'm the Queen of France" and "Let them eat cake!" with the fervor of royalty.  So funny!


Little Isabella was a sweet lil' Woodland Fairy.  The costume seemed to match her fun pixie personality.  I thought maybe the hat would be a gonner right after the pictures, but she insisted on wearing it even to dinner!  :)  I received the gorgeous mustard colored flower in a MAMA swap from the talented miss Julie Anne Cooper


I used a styrafoam cone under Tessa's real hair (yep that's her REAL HAIR!) which I combed up and ponytailed at the top.  Then I just curled a little bun on top.


I love this picture.  They look like they are from Wonderland or something...

2 comments:

Rhondamum said...

OMG Holly! Those are the cutest costumes EVER! You are so talented! Wow! Wish I could make something like that. And to know how you did her little Marie hair, how fun! They are so lucky to have a mommy like you! xoxo Rhonda...

Priscilla said...

OMG...You did a fantastic job on these costumes..WOW..they are so dang cute.. just great pictures to cherish for a life time.. What a great mom you are :)