Thursday, March 04, 2010

Live Filled to the Measure

Talk about scrap therapy...  This is another layout I did for my Graphic 45 submission.  I very rarely scrapbook myself, so this was really interesting.  The concept was emotional.  I'm trying to pull the good feelings out of life and use the horrible feelings as fertilizer to help me grow.  Ha ha!  I just realized that sounds a bit funny if you read it back, but you get me right?


In a moment of despair and breakdown I opened my bible to Ephesians 3:16-19 and used part of it for my title.


Below, I tinted the nightgowns on the paper from an antique white color to pink using Distress Ink on a sponge brush.  Then I used a "Magic Pen" from Mystic to highlight some of the details.  Just a little shimmer.


I want to frame this and hang it in my "happy place" to remind me of God's love, and how that love should (and can) fill me up.

On a journey,

No comments: