Friday, July 03, 2009

We've Only Just Begun

To live...

White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way
And yes, we've just begun.


I fell in love with this picture of my mom. She is just fresh and beautiful, young and lovely. She looks relaxed, but almost embarrassed by being photographed. If I could talk to her in this picture I would tell her, "Snap out of it girl! You are going to be one amazing woman."


I found a photo of the Carpenters album online, printed it, cropped out the Carpenters and placed it over an adorable pic of Mom and Dad. Lovin' the overalls.


My dad looks so "Campy," it's the perfect photo to show his personality. Like, "I am MAN, hear me ROAR!"


It was totally an accident that the "white lace" fit right in with the lyrics on this page. I added it because I liked it, then the light bulb went off like, "Hey, white lace... Yeah I so meant to do that, right..." :) I sprayed it with antique lace Glimmer Mist for a cool, muted glittery effect.


1 comment:

Mary Brockway said...

I love the CD cover effect you did! This is definately one cute lo!!!