Friday, June 26, 2009

Then Came Marriage

Another layout in the massive 35th Anniversary album. I have to say again how perfect this K&Co line of paper and stuff was for my theme.



This first page has my parent's engagement photos. Notice that the "Then" title has little wedding ring doo-dads attached to it. Super-imposed images were hot stuff in the 70's. Awww how sweet, she is on his mind... You should have seen the one where their faces are in the punch bowl. I even found an original wedding invitation, which I scanned to create a mini embellishment perfect for this "I do" set.

Ribbons, bows and pearls for detail. Then I left blank journaling spaces for my mom and dad to add their thoughts. I made them promise to write something or threatened I was taking the album back! :)






No comments: