Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A kit from Melanie

My Marie mail is always such happy mail.  Waiting for these packages to arrive from some of the most wonderful women around the country and world too, is one of my favortie things about the group.  (Okay maybe not the actual waiting, but the anticipation of such pretty mail is wonderful!  Like Christmas all year long.)  This box and the beauties inside came from Melanie who was the hostess for a kit swap with MAMA.  We sent our partners things to make an French Elegant Pouch, just look what she sent for me to create mine...

I love how she used the elastic lace to tie these heart boxes together.

Everything was packaged so beautifully.

So much fun to open.

These fabric images are so amazing. I can't wait to create with them.

I'm going to love using these trims and flowers on my pouch.

Jewelry pieces galore! Wheee!

The most amazing fabric lace trim pieces I have ever seen!  Thump thump thump... that's tiny heart palpitations you hear.

And the embellishments she sent were over-the-top gorgeous too!  I feel so lucky with my kit and so excited to get going on my pouch.  I love having a project like this waiting in the wings of my ordinary life.  It's delightful to day dream about the beauty and possibility.  Ahhhhh, bliss.

Tomorrow I'll share photos of the kit I sent to miss Melanie.  Ciao for now and lots of love!

3 comments:

Mary Brockway said...

Pretty, pretty!!! Can't wait to see what you whip up :-)

Holly Loves Art said...

Awwww pure heaven with all that lace and all those pretty sparkly things. What fun!
Have a great day.
Cheers,
Holly

Rella said...

Well, my little Princess Holly Dolly...your creative energy will turn these morsels into something quite special and I cannot wait to see.

Hugs
xox Rella