Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Paper Bag Album

Hello world!  Are you enjoying today?  I hope so!  This moment right now is wonderful for me.  :)  The girls and I are munching on some delicious BBQ chips and sipping some sweet OJ.  They are completely content and therefore, so am I.  Food seems to do the trick for all of us!  Ha!

I wanted to share a sneak peek of the paper bag album that I did for Mystic Paper this month.  Remember, I got the totally yummy Melissa Frances papers, a couple trims, and some cool chipboard shapes?  This project turned out to be a bit massive, so I will get all the pictures together in a slide show for you soon.



I'm also going to do a tutorial on how to create this Gate Folded paper bag album with the paper connectors, so look for that also.  Be sure to hop over and check out Sheri and Jenna's blogs to see their cool paper bag albums which they will post soon.

Hee hee, my older daughter just took a drink of her juice and said, "Mmmm, Rrrrrum punch!"  hahahaha  Gotta love Mary Poppins.  :)


4 comments:

Ivy said...

Hi Holly, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm so glad you like the book and it sounds like it's perfect for you. I love that!

I love your paperbag album and will check back to see your tutorial. I have always wanted to make one.

Hugs!

Jen said...

it's lovely, holly. can't wait to see the tutorial.

Jennifer said...

Holly, Your book is incredible and definitely class worthy! Everyone we show it to loves it!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Fab book, Holly. I love the gated style you chose.