Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blessed

Today I feel so blessed.  I woke up to the birds in literal symphony.  In our living room the sun streamed in through open windows and cool air danced on the counter tops, tickling it's way through my older daughter's bed head hair.

My husband was home for a moment.  Long enough to kiss me good.  Not the groggy good-bye I usually give as he leaves at 3:30 in the morning.

(Sigh)

Then, the most amazing and exciting thing happened.  I found out that I won a prize from the Melissa Frances blog.  (Aaaaaaahh! - Angels singing)  One of my all time favorite designers!!  :)  So, coming soon to yours truly is the Vintage Posey Page Kit.

Adorable right?  Thank you Melissa Frances for the icing on my amazing, ordinary day.  I'll be sure to share my creation here when I get to work with my cool prize.