Thursday, October 29, 2009

La Push & Jacob Black

Hey all!

Another 2 pager in my Twilight album. For the "tide pools" I cut circles and Distress inked the edges. Then I dotted Stickles around and used my finger to spread it thin. The flimsy blue paper curled some which turned out okay because it added dimension. The wetness of the Stickles blended the Distress ink for a nice look too.

Should have taken a close up on the details of this one guys; sorry.



For the wolf, I found an outline clipart online and printed it to the size I wanted. Then I cut out the ears and face shapes and traced them onto Coredinations cardstock. (Did I mention I love this stuff?) I tore the edges in the shape I traced. Then I used a file for the inside face and ear details and shading. Last I drew the eyes, nose and mouth with a black Sharpie.

Quotes from Twilight on these pages:

"I loved the tide pools. They had fascinated me since I was a child; they were one of the only things I ever looked forward to when I had to come to Forks."

"Have you ever seen a driftwood fire?"

"Another legend claims that we descended from wolves — and that the wolves are our brothers still."

'I’m Jacob Black. You bought my dad’s truck."

"He flashed a brilliant smile, looking at me appreciatively in a way I was learning to recognize."

Holly,Siggy,Rhinestone,Name

No comments: