Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Midnight Madness Time!!


Here is my card for this week's
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge:


The adorable image, "The Good Little Witch," is a digital stamp from our September sponsor  Sunshine and Giggles.  The prize from them this month is amazing!!  Gosh I love Halloween, so I had so much fun with this card!  I used Apple Glimmer Mist over a Tim Holtz spiderweb mask in the corners.  Then I used Peach Bellini Glimmer Glam on a clear acetate scalloped circle which is layed over a printed paper.  You can see it better in the close up below.


This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between.

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
Be sure to check out this week's bonus sponsor Prairie Fairy Designs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Holly this is one fun spooktacular card filled with lots of delicious bling. Your rhinestones are simply delightful. Great job with the image and sketch.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Connie M. said...

Holly, this is such an adorable Halloween card!! Love the fun bling in the corner and how you have the image coming off the circle panel! Too Fun! Hugs!! Connie

Janice said...

This is sooo cute! I love how you've done the sentiment! And your coloring of the little witch is awesome-love how you've done her eyes!! Great job.

pam124 said...

Holly, I love your Halloween card. The spider webs and image are fantastic. Really love the extra touch of the bat. You did an incredible job!!

Hugs
Da Princess

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Holly! Love your little "Good Witch" image from our sponsor. Simply lovely through and through!
Denise
MMDT

Christie said...

What a cute card! I love Halloween too - it's extra fun with kids excited about costumes.

Beate said...

Holly, your card is darling! Love the image you picked.
Hugs and smiles

Jan Hennings said...

such a cute Halloween card and I love the design of your blog!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Holly, I love what you did with this "Good witch" image! I made a card with her too but I can't show it for a couple of weeks!!LOL Your cobweb dp, the bat in the corner and those diamond sparkly brads make this such a fabulous Halloween card and I love how you colored the image.....GORGEOUS!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Holly said...

Holly, what a cute Halloween card! I love the spider webbing and all the bling.

Holly

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Holly!
I have some problems with the commenting thing, so if you get a comment from me several times - I am sorry about that!
Your halloweencard is supercool! Love those big gems adn the pearlbat!

Hugs
Gunn

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Holly - this is so adorable! I love that image and you have craeted such a great scene! your details are al;ways so gorgeous! Love it! {{{hugs}}}