Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Glitter Glass and Graphic 45 @ Mystic Paper

Oh wow! I discovered my new favorite "bling-ing"addition for all my paper crafts at my favorite scrap store, that I also happen to design for, the lovely Mystic Paper.

The new bling I speak of. . . Vintage German Glitter Glass. It comes in lots of beautiful colors. Clear was perfect for my Christmasy design team project. Don't you love how it looks as snow? I used Glossy Accents (also available at Mystic Paper) to adhere the pretty glass. On the tree I went right over the top of the glass with Distress Stickles - the more sparkle the better huh?

I also used some 7-Gypsies acetate packaging with the Glitter Glass inside to make a cute little "snow globe." Let me know if you would like a how-to on that. ;)
The cute little carolers image is from a booklet of Crafty Secrets images - also Mystic. Hee hee, you gotta love the stuff they carry. I sure do! Can't get enough in fact. Ha!

I decided to make a Fold-up Accordion Song Book including the 12 days of Christmas lyrics. I love this Graphic 45 vintage-feel paper line. It's so perfect for eclectic looking cards, projects, and layouts. I can't wait to get more at Mystic to use for a little mini album with Christmas pictures of my girls. Payson had SNOW!!!

I made a Slide show for you with lots of pictures of My First Design Team Project below and I'll post soon with links to my fellow design team member's projects. You should see the awesome variety of paper lines Mystic has to choose from. Cheers!



Holly,Siggy,Rhinestone,Name

No comments: