Thursday, October 22, 2009

Forks & First Sight

So are you all enjoying my Twilight Mini as I post it little by little? Hope so... I had so much fun creating it and I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out pretty darn close to the vision I had of it floating around up there in my brain before I put paper to chipboard.

For the page below, I found a drawing of something that looked like Bella's truck. Then I turned it to grayscale and printed it on Ruby Coredinations paper. (Love this stuff! Read all about it HERE.)

Here are the quotes I used:

"My primary motivation behind buying a car, despite the scarcity of my funds, was that I refused to be driven around town in a car with red and blue lights on top. Nothing slows down traffic like a cop."

"It does great in a collision."
"I don’t think a tank could take out that old monster."

"It was nice to be alone, not to have to smile and look pleased; a relief to stare dejectedly out the window at the sheeting rain and let just a few tears escape."



Below I used actual notebook paper under the long quote. That and the tiny manila folders were perfect for the "high school" theme I wanted for the page. You can't tell here, but pop dots were definitely my right hand man. Dimension is my friend! Hee hee. :)

And the quotes for the next pages:
"No blood, no foul."

"His fingers were ice-cold, like he’d been holding them in a snowdrift before class. But that wasn’t why I jerked my hand away so quickly. When he touched me, it stung my hand as if an electric current had passed through us.

"How did you get over here so fast?"

"Trust me."


1 comment:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I am going to have to visit more often, spooky story, twilight? Like the zone?