Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween ~Queen~

As promised, LOTS of photos of all my latest projects.  :)  I have fallen in love with creating all things Marie.  All of these projects are items I made for swaps with my Marie Antoinette Mail Art group.

Banner Swap

Shoe Swap ~ We made 3 shoes and filled them with goodies.

Here is an unpacked shoe.

And here are the shoes all filled up.

Gothic Arch Swap ~ I went for a fancy arch.  See my cute pumpkins in the background?  More on those later.  :)

I am thrilled with how these arches turned out!  I love it when that happens.  :)  The Marie is super puffy and layered up to look 3D.  I used my new chunky deep orange glitter glass from Mystic Paper on the M.  LOVE that stuff.

Hope you had fun looking at all my fun Halloween Queen Marie swaps.  I had a total blast with the theme.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Holly Loves Art said...

All of your Marie work is GORGEOUS!! I can tell you had a lot of fun creating everything - it shows! Love the Halloween theme! Have a great week ahead.
Cheers,
Holly